§1 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Rules and Regulations define the principles of performance, accountability and staying at the hotel. They are an integral part of the agreement that is made between the hotel and the guest, which is completed by signing a registration card; by booking a room; making a payment, either in the form of a deposit, or the entire amount of the hotel stay. In so doing, the guest confirms that he/she has read and accepts the Terms and Conditions.
- Rules and Regulations apply to all guests staying at the hotel.
- The Rules and Regulations are available for inspection at the hotel reception desk, as well as on the hotel website.
§2 HOTEL NIGHT
- Hotel rooms are rented out for one night.
- A night at the hotel starts at 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and lasts until 11:00 a.m. the next day.
- Requests for an extension of the hotel stay should be reported at the reception desk as soon as possible. The hotel may not be able to accommodate guests’ wishes of extending the stay if all available rooms are rented out, or in the case of guests not complying with existing rules.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the hotel stay, in the case of a guest failing to make a full payment in advance for the previous stay.
§3 BOOKING AND REPORT
- The basis for check-in is for the guest to present a photo ID to a receptionist at the front desk, and sign a registration card.
- Hotel guests may not transfer their rooms to third parties, even if the period of the stay for which the guests paid has not expired.
- Guests staying at the hotel can bring visitors to their rooms, free of charge, from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The hotel can refuse to accept a guest, whom during his/her previous stay grossly violated the Rules and Regulations, in particular by causing damage to hotel property or the property of hotel guests; or by causing injury to him/herself, hotel employees or other guests staying at the Hotel.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize a credit card or collect a cash deposit in the amount of the fee for the entire stay during check-in.
- A reservation at the hotel is considered guaranteed if a down payment of 40% of the total fee is made within 7 days of making the reservation. Lack of an advance payment may result in the cancellation of the reservation.
- In the case of a guest not cancelling a reservation until 6:00 p.m. on the day of intended arrival, or in the case of the guest not showing up at the hotel on the scheduled arrival date, the down payment is not returned.
- If a guest’s stay in the hotel was supposed to take place during a trade fair, the Hotel will have the right to charge the guest for the entire scheduled stay.
- In the case of a guest cancelling the remainder of their stay during the day, the hotel does not return fees paid for that night’s stay at the hotel.
- The hotel accepts guests over 15 years of age.
- The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standards.
- In the event of questions regarding the quality of service, guests are asked to report immediately to the reception desk, which will enable the hotel’s employees to improve the standard of provided services.
- The hotel has an obligation to provide its guests with:
- Conditions for full and unhindered leisure,
- Safety during their stay, which includes keeping guests’ information and data private -Professional and courteous service for all services provided at the hotel.
- Room cleaning, as well as making necessary repairs to equipment, during a guest’s absence, and in his/her presence only when he/she wishes.
- In addition, upon request, the hotel provides its guests with the following services, free of charge: - Providing information related to the stay and travel, - A wake-up call at a designated hour, - Storing guests’ luggage, - Ordering a taxi.
§5 GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
- Children under 12 years of age should be under the constant supervision of legal guardians on the premises of the hotel. Legal guardians are responsible for any damage caused by their children’s actions.
- Hotel guests are fully responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel’s equipment and technical facilities that may arise from their fault or the fault of people visiting them. The hotel reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card for damages after his/her departure.
- In the case of a guest violating the provisions of the Rules and Regulations, the hotel can refuse to provide services to that person. Such a person is obligated to immediately comply with the requests of the hotel; to pay for services used thus far; to pay for any damages; and to leave the hotel.
- Every time guests leave their room, for safety reasons, they should remove their room key from the reader, close the door securely, and leave the windows closed.
- The hotel has a statutory lien on items brought by the guest to the hotel, in case of the delay of adjusted payment for their stay, or unregulated charges for services rendered.
§6 HOTEL RESPONSIBILITY
- The hotel is liable for any loss or damage of objects brought by guests using the hotel’s services in the range defined by the provisions of the civil code.
- Guests should inform the reception desk about the damage immediately after its ascertainment.
- The hotel is not liable for any damages to or the loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to guests, nor objects or live animals left inside cars, regardless of whether the vehicles were parked in the car park or outside the hotel.
§7 RECOVERING LOST ITEMS
- Personal belongings left in a room by a guest will be sent to the address that was provided by the guest, at his/her expense.
- In the event of not receiving any contact from the guest regarding his/her lost item(s), the hotel will store the item(s) at the expense of the guest for a period of three months. After that period, the item(s) will become the property of the hotel. Food will be stored for 24 hours only.
§8 NIGHTTIME QUIET
Hotel guests are obligated to uphold standards of night time quiet from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. §9 ADDITIONAL RESOLUTIONS
- The hotel does not allow animals.
- In the hotel and its immediate surroundings, there is in effect a strict non-smoking policy. Smoking is only permitted outside, in areas specifically designated for this purpose.
- Guests cannot store dangerous goods in the hotel rooms, such as weapons, ammunition, or anything flammable, explosive or illuminating.
- It is prohibited to engage in the acquisition or solicitation of goods by means of door-to-door sales on the grounds of the hotel.
- It is forbidden to make excessive noise in the hotel, cause unpleasant odours, or to do any other things that might disturb, harm, or irritate other hotel guests.
- Guests are not allowed to make any changes in the hotel rooms or their equipment, except for slightly rearranging furniture and equipment whilst not affecting their functionality and safety of use.
- Guests are beholden to the rule that, in the parameters of using of the Internet by means of public web networks transmitting data, they will not infringe upon applicable laws; in particular, guests shall not violate other people's personal rights or copyright laws, nor shall they promote content prohibited by law (such as child pornography).
- Guests are also beholden to comply with the provisions of the Rules and Regulations. In particular:
a. To use the Internet in accordance with its intended purpose.
b. To protect confidential data communicated by the hotel, particularly Login and Password.
c. To refrain from any action which might disrupt the proper functioning of the hotel’s infrastructure, as well those that might have negative implications for other users of telecommunication networks.
d. To ensure that their use of services does not limit the ability of the hotel to provide services or monitor the network and its elements.